Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sex and the City 2

One of the things I did while on leave was to watch, watch, watch. I was finally able to watch Sex and the City 2. I wasn't able to watch this on cinemas when it was shown here. But finally finally! The movie is a feast to the eyes! It definitely did not disappoint in that area. I didn't really want to dig deep too much into the storyline of the movie (because I read in an online review why the movie was set mostly in a foreign land instead of NY, etc, etc.), I just wanted to be entertained. And it did entertain me - with the clothes, the places, even the lines of the stars. My favorite scene in the movie was when Miranda and Charlotte had some drinks and dinner and they talked about motherhood. Well, it sort of "alerted" me that being a mother is not just being mushy about your baby, but it is actually hard work. I also love Anthony and Stanford's wedding with Liza Minnelli's version of "All the Single Ladies". I've watched this movie 2 times while I was on leave haha!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...