Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Miss Piggy Pooping on Kermit


She was wearing her clothe diaper when she started pooping and I was carrying her. So instead of getting poop myself, I decided to try to use her potty trainer. This was the second time we tried it but during the first time she was still too small then. This time around, she enjoyed it. I was surprised she can sit on her own - she was leaning on the back support of the potty and holding on the sides. So proud of my little girl. And yes, her poop's getting oh so smelly!

2 comments:

Anna said...

AAAAAH, CRIS!!!!!! SHE'S SO CUUUUUTE!!! We are so obsessed with toilets too at the moment! (That sounds weird, but it's true) And ang ganda ng picture, parang tyung mga Instagram choo choo!!! Oy ha bru, nagiging artistic na ang mga blog pics mo recently, I like I like!!!!

cris said...

Thanks Anna! Yang pekchurs ko care of Picnik yan noh..meron na sila nung parang Instagram choo choo! hehehe

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...