Friday, November 04, 2011

Tirso Cruz (The Third not Pip)

Our third wedding anniversary is coming up! We're supposed to celebrate it in Tagaytay and stay at the hotel I got from Ensogo. But unfortunately because of the declared holiday, we won't be able to go. See, we're supposed to go there Nov 7 then check-out nov 8. But since Monday was declared a holiday, we won't be able to book that date (limitation of the voucher). Plus, we were supposed to go to DFA on the morning of 7th for our passport renewals (new one for Miya). So yes, the holiday declaration screwed up our plans! Anyways, let's focus on the good things. Fortunately, I was still able to file for a leave on the 8th. I'm just not sure where we'll go. Okay, it now just occurred to me I can file for OA on Monday and then we can still spend the night somewhere special. Hmm...will have to aks Joema about it.

With that lengthy introduction, I just wanted to share with you some photos of our wedding. These are from the ceremony held at the Archbishop's Palace, Villa San Miguel.



Just before the wedding march
Waiting for me

More photos after the jump...



My wedding march started outside the chapel
He was teasing me because I cried during the wedding march
He can't resist my charm :)
I can't resist him either, pinakasalan ko nga e!
Blessing of the Bible

Intimate moment
 

First kiss as husband and wife


Mabuhay ang bagong kasal!


Photos post-processing done in Picnik.

P.S. So sorry for the corny title.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...