Monday, November 07, 2011

Read and Heard

Two very sad news I've read and heard today...

Read:

This news article on a little toddler whose mother died. She thought her Mommy was only sleeping. The toddler, Shylah Silbery, comforted herself with her teddy bear "Possum" and ate cheese, leftover lasagna and milk from the fridge.


Source

Heard:

My former supervisor, who's 4 months pregnant, suffered a miscarriage. Well, that's not the "official statement" but according to a former colleague her waterbag broke and was immediately brought to the pre-labor room of the nearest hospital. Yes, everything happened here in the office. So sad! I can't even begin to imagine what she's going through. Will keep her in my prayers.

****************

Motherhood really changes your perception of the world. Nothing's just a story especially those involving mothers and daughters. It seems like all the mothers and daughters are connected to me now that I'm a mother as well.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...