Thursday, January 19, 2012

8th day of Christmas – Miya’s 11 month Birthday

We celebrate Miya’s birthday monthly if you can call it that. Every 30th of the month, we go out and buy cake and have a small celebration for our first born. I am so grateful to have her in my life. I always feel blessed everytime I see her. She is the living proof that God loves me, I think.

Anyways, on the 30th of December we celebrated the little girl’s monthly birthday one last time before her 1st birthday. Here are some photos.


Happy 11th month Birthday, Anak!  We love you!
Sometimes, I can't call her a baby anymore because she's so big already - little girl na!
Mommy loves you!
Miya dancing with Daddy! She glees every single time!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...