Thursday, March 15, 2012

30-Day Blogging Challenge

I miss blogging. So to keep me fired up about blogging again, I figured why not try those 30-Day blogging challenges I see all over the internet. But since I don't really blog from home (unless I'm in my parents' house), let's make this 30-Working-Day Challenge. To up the ante, the posts should be 50% about non-Miya related that includes baby products, anything mother related, breastfeeding, etc. you get the drift. No specific topics for each day as long as I conform with the 50:50 ratio. Ooohh! This challenge is making me excited to blog again hahaha! I hope I'll be able to keep up.

The challenge starts tomorrow!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...