Friday, June 01, 2012

Bonding with Miya

Hubby and I talked about how we should have our one-on-one bonding moments with our little girl. It's easier for me and Miya since we're both girls and we're breastfeeding. We're almost always constantly together when we're at home. So when hubby and Miya finds time to be together, I just let them be and watch them.

One of their bonding moments is playing the computer. My hubby loves playing PC games. He has influenced our little girl to play with him. There was this one time when I was already asleep and they were still playing - that is, Miya sitting on his lap while he's playing in the computer. Well that is until Miya got bored with what they're doing and started pulling the keyboard. Here's a photo of the little girl having so much fun with her daddy.

Look Mommy I know how to play Daddy's war strategy games

Day 22 of 30 (x2)

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...