Thursday, November 15, 2012

Date Night at Pacific Lounge

20 October 2012

I have so many things to blog about but let me continue from my previous post. One of the highlights of our staycation at Pan Pacific was our dinner at the Pacific Lounge. You see, hubby and I don't do the fancy romantic dinner thing, we're just not the type. So this particular dinner got me all excited. I was giddy getting ready for it. It's nice to know that I still get kilig getting ready for a date with the hubby. We should really do this more often.

Makikiuso with other fashion bloggers, here's my OOTD (outfit of the date [sablay! hahaha day dapat!]):

Dress: Forever 21, cover-up: Divisoria, clutch: Mikka Padua

Actually before going to the lounge, we already have our orders in mind hehe. We ordered their paella, baby back ribs and grilled steak and sausage (I think). Sorry I'm not really a  food blogger. We asked to be seated near the window just at the back of the elevator and we had a fantastic view of Manila. At the other side of the lounge they served cocktails and a singer was there to entertain the guests, they also had a pianist to accompany the singer.

See my plate? May laman agad while hubby's wala pa hahaha! I digged in immediately after the food was served.

Pogi ng ka-date ko hihi
It was nice to just have dinner and talk about us and our family and our plans for the future. This staycation also served as our pre-anniversary celebration. More of our anniversary on a separate post.

Pacific Lounge
21st Floor Pan Pacific Manila



Cuisine Type:
International
Signature Dishes:
G and G Salad Mango Tart
Dress Code:
Smart, Casual
Operating Hours:
Daily - 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
Breakfast - 6:00 am to 10:30 am
Pre-dinner cocktails - 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Serves a la carte lunch, snacks and dinner 
Telephone:
(63-2) 318 0788

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm nice clutch you got there! Happy happy anniversary to you guys Cris! =)

cris said...

Got it for free! hehe but if you're interested I think it's available in Zalora (the online shopping site).

Thanks, Pepper!

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...