Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Quickie


I have so many things to blog about (including Miya’s 2ndbirthday). I just don’t have enough time in my hands to complete them so I haven’t been updating my blog as often as I should. So I thought I should make a quick update here.

Last weekend was quite full for us. On Saturday, wehad Miya’s Gymboree class in the morning. Then we headed off to my office forher and Daddy’s dental visit. I also took this chance to get her ID picturetaken. I’m amazed at how long she can go now without her morning and afternoonnaps. But she still needed them, when we arrived home around 3pm, she was knocked out for her nap until 6pm. Here are some photos:

Miya OOTD: Dress from Ninang Charline, Mickey Mouse socks from Tita Aines and TOMS mary janes




Hurrah! The "My Dentist" book and training at home worked! She fully cooperated for her dental check-up.


Photo-op at the garden at our office

The next day, Lolo Arthur treated us for a post-Valentinedate. We went to Ayala Triangle hoping to eat at Amici, only to find out theydon’t open until 12 noon – we were there before 11am. So we picked Poco Deli toeat in and we were happy we chose this restaurant. Their food is delicious – weordered their Bacon Slab, Truffle Oil Pasta, Sausage Platter and Citrus Delightfor drinks. We also bought cake from Banapple for dessert but we brought thathome to eat. And before we left the park, we bumped into Mands and his family.

Parehong ngiting aso hahaha




No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...