Friday, April 25, 2014

16/52

Taken 24 April 2014

Photo was actually taken by my daughter's teacher and then sent to me. This was in school yesterday. This week is their Music and Movement classes so the kids were asked to come in excercise attire. We are really happy with Miya's school now. We were supposed to transfer her to a different school (although we haven't really decided on which one) because of us moving houses but due to unavoidable circumstances we're staying put. But I'm happy we've decided to enroll her again at her school. She's really happy there and the teachers know her really well.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...