Friday, December 04, 2015

Our 7th Anniversary

Joema and I celebrated our 7th year anniversary last 8 November. We went out to watch a movie and had dinner afterwards. We watched Spectre.

Tummy pic before we left the house at 21 weeks and 5 days

At the parking before the movies



There's no other way of watching the cinema after we discovered the Director's Club
Since we now live in the area, we ate at Vieux Chalet. The restaurant was still a bit far from our place and the roads leading to it are dark. I wanted to back out when we got to the dark roads haha.








I told Joema I thought this was the most smooth sailing year of our marriage so far. I think we kind of got the hang of each other and I think the addition of our kids really made our marriage stronger. Plus, I think we both now know that marriage is hard work. You have to be committed to make the marriage work. Praying for my husband also helped a lot. We had so many blessings to be thankful for the past year, so many reasons to celebrate another year ticked off our married life. Here's hoping and praying we stay together till death do us part. No plan B for us, honey!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...