Monday, May 05, 2008

Travel to Toronto

I really love to travel. If only money isn't a problem, I will really travel all over the world. But since I don't have the money to spend, I indulge myself by visiting tavel blogs/sites.

Now if ever I’ll go to Canada, one of the cities I want to visit is Toronto. Bed and Breakfast Toronto is a site that is very helpful to tourists. Not only does it tell you the different hotels in Toronto, it also discusses everything and anything about Toronto. There is even this Toronto bed and breakfast for gays. Blogs like this really inspire me to save for travel expenses.

2 comments:

Life said...

Toronto has the cleanest trains and train stations I've ever seen, and I loved it! Haha.

Casa Loma is a pretty cool place to visit.

cris said...

Kelan kaya ko magkakaron ng money to be able to travel to Canada...and to the US na rin. Haay...

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...