Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Survey from Anna

1. WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO? “Enjoying” college …hay sarap ng buhay estudyante..ang problema ko lang kung traffic bas a Katips papasok sa school haha.

2. WHAT ARE THE FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY? Aside from work:
a. buy Quaker Oats – I’ve been feeling a bit whoozy this morning and it might be the cholestorel again OR
b. have my eyes checked – it might be because I really need a new pair of glasses :-(
c. wedding related stuff - email florist to get quote for the wedding, proofread wedding invitation wording before submitting to EJ, arrange measurement of Sharon with mananahi this weekend
d. call Import Export Bank – no, I don’t have money there. Someone just asked me for a favor regarding his investments.
e. finish this survey hehe

3. SNACKS I ENJOY Mr. Chips, chocolate, ice cream, caramel sundae, instant cup noodles.

4. PLACES WHERE I LIVED The boondocks of Antipolo City, the not-so-sosy-side of Alabang, and there's no place in the world like Manila

5. THINGS I’D DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE Get married in Vatican City and honeymoon in Europe and the Maldives. I will buy among other things a house and lot, and then a beach house heck I will buy an island for me and Joema. I’ll buy a Tagaytay vacation house for my parents and a car for my brother. I will travel around the world with Joema. And for the non-selfish things – I’ll build schools and hospitals. Pero sana I’ll be able to maintain it para free education and medical care for the needy. And then save the rest in a trust fund for our future kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Cris, just popped into your blog and wanted to say CONGRATS to you for the incoming wedding! :) Greetings :)

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...