Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Date with Hubby = Lunch + Grocery

Usually the most exciting part of my and hubby's week is during the weekends. This is of course if we have somewhere to go to or an event we have to attend like the past weekend – still no photos hehe. But there are times when we just laze in our cozy little home and spend time with each other. And then there are also some weekends where we go out on dates. I didn't realize until recently that we were going on dates when we go grocery shopping. My routine during our "Grocery Saturday" is house chores in the morning and then I get myself ready for our "date". I only realized this two weekends ago while taking a bath getting ready to get out of the house and meet him. I felt giddy thinking that we're having lunch together and can't wait to see him again. Is that weird or what? So anyways, I usually meet him up at the mall and then we have lunch first. Our chosen food for that day…Mongolian! We always end up full after our lunch date so it makes perfect sense that we do the groceries after. The walking around helps us burn all those calories. Oh and that Saturday look what I saw in what one of the shelves.



Someone hid his plastic cup in the canned goods section! That is so gross! He or she could have just waited and threw it in a trash bin outside the store. I can't believe someone would do that.

So anyways, that's one of our dates. Not your usual movie dates but still a "date" nonetheless. I wish hubby will surprise me with a gift on our date. Hubby, you can buy me a Rolex or something. Get it at http://www.bestoftime.com/. I'm not picky ahahaha! How about you, what do you do on your dates?

2 comments:

Anna said...

aba, i like the query! next time Pao and I go on a date I shall write about it too, and refer it back to your entry!

cris said...

yes yes write about your date with Pao =)

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...