Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Barbie and Ken's Wedding

This is so much fun when I read it. Barbie and Ken are now married with wedding photos to boot!

From the bridal preparations:

Barbie getting her hair done

Putting on her wedding gown
I love the pink shoes
Posing for the camera

And the groom's preps:

Ken's tux and black leather shoes
Putting on his tux
Ken with his groomsmen with Bieber hair haha!

The wedding ceremony:

I wonder if they have other guests
Looking lovingly at each other..aawww
First kiss as husband and wife

Pictorial after the ceremony (these I loooooove!):



First dance:


And reception details:
Drinks! Drinks! Drinks!
Cute their table set-up!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...