Thursday, February 19, 2015

Blogging Schedule

So I've racked my brains on how to do this back-blogging business and I have somewhat made a schedule:

Miya Mondays - anything Miya related
Javi Tuesdays - anything Javi related
Throwback Thursdays - anything that happened in 2014
Flashback Friday - also anything that happened in 2014
Anything goes Wednesdays - anything that has happened in the first two months of 2015

Using this schedule, I will finish my backlogs in around three weeks if I post almost every day. So let's see if I can keep it up. After I finish my backlogs, I think I'll still try to post by theme per day. Let's see if I enjoy this theme.

To give you a sneak peek for the first week but I can't promise to do this everyday next week as most of these posts are photo heavy:

Flashback Friday - Where to Stay in Tagaytay: Crosswinds Resorts


Miya Monday - Princess Party


Javi Tuesday - First Pedia Visit


Anything goes Wednesday - Papal Visit

Throwback Thursday - Mama's 60th Birthday


No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...