Thursday, May 10, 2012

30-Day Blog Challenge (Take 2)


Well, obviously I failed miserable in that 30-day BlogChallenge. One of the things I realized in doing that is that I didn’t like blogging without photos. But since it takes me some time to download the photos from our camera and  I also  edit the photos that I upload here in my blog, there were some delay in my posting. And when there are times that the delay has been too long, I end up not blogging about it anymore and just be satisfied that I actually uploaded the photos on my FB account.

I want to do the challenge again but I’m not sure I have enough material to start it soon, although I have a few things that I need to blog about. Plus, I recently discovered that I can schedule my posts here in Blogger hahaha! So yes, okay, let’s do this again. I’m hoping it is indeed sweeter the second time around. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yehey! cant wait to read your posts again! :) - yza

cris said...

i'm hoping i can finish this one! all 30 posts!

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...