Sunday, May 27, 2012

Photocraft

So you already know I'm quite addicted to these groupon sites where I bought a pass to Gymboree, an overnight stay in Tagaytay in this hotel and another one with friends (will blog soon), some photobooks (which I also have to blog about), some massages for me and Joema, and then this one where I had a photo of Miya converted into a canvas.

Remember the photoshoot we had with my friend? We actually had to re-do the photoshoot because the size of the photos just won't do plus my friend's not that satisfied with the photos hehe. Your photo should atleast be 3MB to be converted to canvas.  I sent the photo via email on the 18th of January, and after a week they emailed me back to complete an order completion form and sign-off on the printed canvas. They basically sent me back the photo showing me how the edges will turn out in the canvas, how the photo will be placed in the canvas. They have a 14-day completion turn-around time so by 8 February, they emailed me to let me know that the canvas is already done. So glad they deliver within Ortigas Center and the next day the canvas was in my office ready to take home to my daughter. Unfortunately, I think I had to commute that day so I took the canvas home the following day, hence the 10 Feb date-stamp on the photos.

The little girl opening the package

Tadaaaa!

I can't show you the canvas hanging on our walls because we haven't hung it yet. It still like that, wrapped in bubble wrap hahaha. Hay, I can't wait to get our permanent home so that we can decorate as we want. I want to hang this in Miya's own room.

By the way, in case you're interested here are the contact details of Photocraft.

Photocraft Shop
14F Net Cute Center, 3rd Ave cor 30th St. Bonifacio Global City
Tel 585 7265
Mobile 09175016614
Email myphoto@photocraftshop.com
Web www.photocraftshop.com

Day 17 of 30 (x2)

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...